This oceanfront home offers the secluded feel that is hard to find to these days being adjacent to National Park land. Equipped with a pool, hot tub and direct beach access, this house provides entertainment for everyone. On the ground level is a game room with a pool table and wet bar as well as a bedroom with two sets of bunk beds. The middle level is home to 4 bedrooms (2 king masters and 2 with sets of twin beds) with excellent ocean views and covered decks. There is also a central den with a TV and deck access on this level. On the top level is a Queen Master bedroom, an expansive living area with phenomenal ocean views and a fully equipped kitchen.
Trisha M. Midgett of Midgett Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 59.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Pool: Heated Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Hatteras Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View, Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Beach Front, Ocean Front
- Lot Size: Level